Today I have a few special annoucments to make as we move to a new schedule;
- Change to Sunday / Thursday – Starting this week TWC will be moving to a regular release schedule. Sundays will be for Atomic Time Checks and Updates while Thursdays will see us release Reviews and Updates. The last update of each month will also include a “Coming Up” portion to announce our releases for the coming month.
- Coming Up in September – My detailed review of the Swatch Tresor Magique kicked off things for the month and here’s what is left in store for Sepetmeber:
- September 12th – Review: Rolex DateJust 26mm with special photography by my wife
- September 15th – Atomic Time Check: Spinnaker Hull California Tactical
- September 19th – Update: Moose Straps Co. NATO Strap Change
- September 22nd – Atomic Time Check: Rolex DateJust 26mm
- September 26th – Review: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m ETNZ “Deep Black” GMT
- September 29th – Atomic Time Check: Parnis California
Finally, here are some photos for the upcoming month!