This beast is a spec monster and massive deal if you’re looking for pure function. Just look at the condition, this is a 4 year old well worn tool watch and barely a scratch on it!
So in researching this model I found there were pretty much no videos on it so I had to make one. This said, there’s a fair bit written on the DA44 and it’s well written IMO so I won’t repeat what they’ve said here but links are below and here is the endless spec sheet!
• Damast coated Ice-hardened to 60 HRC or hardened to 710 HV
• Magnetic field protection up to 80,000 A/m or 100 mT integrated in casing
• Sapphire glass, bilateral anti-glare, unilateral anti-glare on request
• Glass gasket UV-resistant
• Bottom screwed with full thread, Viton O-ring gasket
• Crown sealing elements with permanent lubrication
• Viton sealing elements with maximum chemical resistance
• Crown screwable, with crown protection, crown hardened with mechanics – almost indestructable
• Crown tube screwed to casing with “System Damasko”
• Bezel hardened, rotatable in both directions with exact, ceramic-bedded minute detent, mechanics patented
• Protected from dust penetration by the sealing element
• Bezel insert hardened, PVD-coated, scratch-proof
• Waterproof as set out in DIN 8310, pressure-proof up to 100 bar/100 meters
• Vacuum-proof fitted glass
Matt black, hour indices with white luminous compound, red index at 12
Hour and minute with white luminous compound
Seconds hand painted with special colour in red
Calfskin leather strap with bead blasted steel buckle.
Shockproof according to DIN 8308
Anti-magnetic according to DIN 8309
Hour, minute, permanent central sweep second, Day/Date
That’s it! Hope you enjoyed the video and here are some solid photos of it as well!